Your parent(s) or spouse may not request your diploma, transcript or immunization records. Once you graduate, your records become private and, under federal law, cannot be released without your permission.


Click Here for Parchment link

Welcome to Parchment. We're offering this service to make ordering transcripts easier for you. It's also more efficient and will deliver your transcripts to you or to the colleges you choose in the format they prefer. If you have any questions about Parchment, select the "help" link on their site. My goal is to complete all requests within 3 business days. Please allow enough time for your transcript request to be processed.


Please use the Parchment link above to request immunization records.

CFHS Diploma

We are unable to reproduce or provide a copy of your high school diploma. You may request a transcript if you require acceptable proof of high school graduation.

Duplicate copies of your diploma can be ordered if you have lost your original diploma. Please send Herff Jones a certified check or money order in the amount of $45.00 made out to Herff Jones. This includes the cost of the diploma plus tax, shipping/handling.


You will also need to send an official transcript (in a sealed envelope) from the high school. You may request this transcript by emailing Gail Cusack at Be sure to specify the following in your email:

1. You need an official copy of your transcript to order a replacement diploma.

2. Your full legal name, date of birth and graduation year.

3. How you would like to pick up your transcript. Official transcripts cannot be emailed or faxed. A hard copy is required.


Herff Jones

Attn: Diploma Dept.

4601 W 62nd Street

Indianapolis, IN 46268

Please allow 6-8 weeks to process.



Please contact the Special Education Department at 520-209-8081.